Volunteer Brand Center
Girl Scouts around the world are working together to speak with one voice! Join the movement by following specific style guidelines. To help our overseas volunteers, we have created the overseas brand center where you can access materials that will be useful to your Girl Scout journey.
USAGSO Branding Guidelines & Resources
- USAGSO & Social Media Guidelines
- gsLearn Brand Training for Volunteers
If you're creating your own flyer, form, or other piece of Girl Scout material, follow this easy checklist to make sure it meets our branding guidelines:
- Three colors: All Girl Scouts Overseas materials should use
three colors: black, white, and Girl Scout green! You can tell if
it's Girl Scout green by the hex number (#00b451), rgb number (r0
g180 b81), or PMS number (354).
- Servicemark: Is our servicemark in the top left-hand corner of your document? If so, great! If not, please add it.
- Full name: For branded materials, please use our full name—USA Girl Scouts Overseas or Girl Scouts Overseas. This helps people recognize our brand and reduces confusion.
- Platform name: If you create a platform of any sort (social media, microsite, etc.,) it is imperative that you add USAGSO at the beginning of the title-- so USAGSO Camp, USAGSO Shop... and so on. However, all platforms need to be approved by the MarComm team.
- Font: Please use our official Girl Scout font on all materials. If you're using a platform that does not allow you to access our font or if you're creating materials that might be viewed by someone who does not have Girl Scout installed on their computer (for example, if you're creating an email, powerpoint, or word document that will be viewed or downloaded by members), use our alternative font Palatino Linotype.
Servicemarks, Trefoils, and USAGSO's Lockup
Uniform Insignia Placement
Social Media & Community Websites
We love to hear from you! Please share your community stories and photos by submitting this form.