Volunteer development funds are intended to help communities attract and retain volunteers by equipping them with the tools and knowledge necessary to provide quality Girl Scout Leadership Experience. Below are just a few things that would fall under volunteer development and support. We look forward to seeing the creative ideas you have to build a strong and confident volunteer force!
- Volunteer training-related expenses
- Costs associated with hosting an Overseas Volunteer Partner (OVP) via the OVP Service Request
- CPR and/or first aid training
- Regional events that foster volunteer collaboration (more than one community)
- Recruitment campaigns or events