When you unleash your inner G.I.R.L., you can accomplish anything!
At Girl Scouts, the next opportunity to stand up, speak up, and take the lead is never far away. With us, you’ll discover the G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™ in you, and watch her shine, again and again. With us, the possibilities are truly endless. Discover all you can be and everything you can accomplish when you have the right tools and a safe space to shine—and work together to change the world.
So what are you waiting for?
Online Registration Tips & Tricks:
- If your Girl Scout is a current member, please register through your online MyGS account.
- If you have a MyGS account, please add family members who are new to Girl Scouts through the "Add a New Member" link found under the membership tab.
- If you are transferring from a stateside council to overseas, please complete this form before registering.
- For members based in Singapore, please contact us before starting your registration.
- Always use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browser.
- Do not hit the back arrow, this can cause an error.
- In the opportunity catalog: if you do not see your troop listed, select "unsure" and then tell us the troop #, community, and the name of the troop leader in the box that will popup upon the selection of unsure.
- For error messages: please take a screenshot of the message and contact us right away. Very important-- do not start over, this will cause additional errors.
- If you are paying with a U.S. credit card, you will have to enter the state again after the country selection on the billing information page.