Every day, Girl Scout volunteers help girls blossom into their true potential by providing experiences that allow them to pursue their interests, passions, causes and the leadership roles into which they can grow.
Thanks to our dedicated volunteers, girls are standing up, standing out and standing tall!
Take a moment to recognize the volunteers who mean a lot to you.
- Nominate someone for a Volunteer Award.
- Share stories at OCMT or leader meetings.
- Plant a tree.
- Do a good deed or random act of kindness.
- Take a group picture of the girls for their co-leader.
- Submit a success story for our USAGSO publication or your local newspaper or base/embassy newsletter.
- Create simple, handmade cards or send a free e-card.
- Donate to Girl Scouts Overseas in their name.
For more inspiration, visit Girl Scouts of the USA’s website.