Becoming Me Program Series
Who am I? Who do I want to become?
Welcome to the Becoming Me program, inspired by former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama’s book Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers. As a participant in this unique experience, you can explore the truth of your own story and the power of your voice while hanging out with friends!
Throughout the six to eight week series—which she can take on individually or with her troop—your girl will earn badges, pay it forward with a national service project, and let her best self shine!
- Earn three specially-selected Girl Scout badges
- Get the Becoming
- Participate in a national service project to honor members of your community
Get started now:
- Download the free instructions and badge booklets.
- From now through August 3, you can download the Becoming Me program series, guide, and journal for FREE from the Girl Scout Shop and keep celebrating all she is and all she can become
- Learn about the Becoming Me national service project.