Extended-Year Membership Campaign
Take advantage of USA Girl Scouts Overseas' special Extended-Year membership opportunity for our Overseas Committees. Those committees that register new girls via the Extended-Year Membership campaign for the remainder of Membership Year (MY) 2019 and the entire MY2020 will EARN $$$ for their community.
Important Update: USAGSO’s Extended-Year Membership campaign ends on August 31, 2019. Due to circumstances beyond our control, Extended-Year Membership will not appear as a membership option in the online registration system after July 31, 2019.
USA Girl Scouts Overseas still wants our members to take advantage of this incredible opportunity, so we have a simple solution!
- Starting August 1: when you want to register a new member for the Extended-Year campaign, instead of doing it through the online registration system, please complete this form: “Extended-Year Girl Registration”
- For anyone who registers Extended-Year in a community with an Overseas Committee Management Team (OCMT), the payment will go to the OCMT.
- For those members who register as Extended-Year in a community without an OCMT, after receiving the completed form, the appropriate USAGSO staff member will contact the Troop Leader and/or parent to coordinate payment of the incentive.
Reminder: How does the campaign work?
- $15: For every new girl registered via Extended-Year between May 1 and August 31.
- $35: For every ten new girls registered via Extended-Year between May 1 and August 31 (That’s one full adult Extended-Year membership!)
- The Overseas Committee that registers the most Extended-Year new girls and the Overseas Committee that has the largest percent of growth in 2019 girl members between May 1 and August 31, 2019 will receive a guaranteed site visit and in-person training from a USAGSO staff member or Global Facilitator in Fall 2019 or Winter 2020.
Email Customer Care with any questions!