USAGSO's Early Bird Renewal and Extended-Year Membership Registration campaigns have started! To better help our members with the online registration system, we have developed a number of renewal and registration resources just for them.
Early Bird Information: Why should you renew early with USAGSO? Whether you’re the troop leader, parent, or guardian, renewing shows your Girl Scout that you believe in the power of G.I.R.L.
- Runs from May 1 to June 30, 2019
- Early Bird Renewal is only for current members.
- Click here for Early Bird FAQs-- including information on Early Bird incentives!
- We have a brand new (short, phew!) video on the Early Bird Renewal process for the online registration system-- take a look before you renew!
Extended-Year Membership Information:
What is Extended-Year Membership?
"Extended-Year" Membership is an option for NEW members
and allows for them to join at a prorated price of $35 for
adults and $60 for girls!
- Runs from May 1 to September 30, 2019
- Extended-Year Membership is available for NEW members only.
- To learn all about this membership option, checkout our Extended-Year Membership FAQ page!
- And just like Early Bird, we have a brand new video demonstrating how to register as an Extended-Year member!
General Support and Resources for USAGSO Members: Because we think our overseas members are awesome, and we can't wait to see you again (or meet you) in Membership Year 2020, we want to ensure that you are aware of ALL of the online resources available to you!
- Oh you can't get enough of our brand new videos? Well we have one more for you! This video demonstrates new membership registration-please feel free to use it whenever you need it. We particularly recommend showing it at the beginning of Membership Year 2020 with new members.
- Visit our Volunteer Resources & Training page to access more information than you probably need!
- Our Opportunity Catalog page will help you understand the online registration process. In particular, if you need to make changes to your exisiting troop, send us this form.
- Are you moving back to the United States, or overseas, or to a new overseas location? Visit our Membership Moves page to ensure we have your most updated information.
- If you have searched through the website and can't find the answer you need, please contact our Customer Care team and they'll be able to help you!