As many of you know, USA Girl Scouts Overseas has a special
membership opportunity for our Overseas Committees. Those committees
that register new girls via the Extended Year Membership campaign for
the remainder of Membership Year (MY) 2019 and the entire MY2020 will
EARN $$ for their community.
Important Update: USAGSO’s Extended Year Membership campaign ends on August 31, 2019. Due to circumstances beyond our control, Extended Year Membership will not appear as a membership option in the online registration system after July 31, 2019.
USA Girl Scouts Overseas still wants our members to take advantage of this incredible opportunity, so we have a simple solution!
- Starting August 1: when you want to register a new member for the Extended Year campaign, instead of doing it through the online registration system, please complete this form: “Extended Year Girl Registration”
- For anyone who registers Extended Year in a community with an Overseas Committee Management Team (OCMT), the payment will go to the OCMT.
- For those members who register as Extended Year in a community without an OCMT, after receiving the completed form, the appropriate USAGSO staff member will contact the Troop Leader and/or parent to coordinate payment of the incentive.
Reminder: How does the campaign work?
- $15: For every new girl registered via Extended-Year between May 1 and August 31.
- $35: For every ten new girls registered via Extended-Year between May 1 and August 31 (That’s one full adult Extended-Year membership!)
- The Overseas Committee that registers the most Extended-Year new girls and the Overseas Committee that has the largest percent of growth in 2019 girl members between May 1 and August 31, 2019 will receive a guaranteed site visit and in-person training from a USAGSO staff member or Global Facilitator in Fall 2019 or Winter 2020.
Email Customer Care with any questions!