Show us how you take the lead outside by accepting the #usagsooutdoors challenge!
Each week in July, USA Girl Scouts Overseas will present a unique challenge that will push you to explore the great outdoors in exciting, new ways—not to mention inspire you to keep the adventure going all summer long! At the end of each challenge, USAGSO will randomly select one lucky winner (four total) to receive an awesome outdoor-themed prize.
Your Challenges (Should You Choose to Accept):
- July 1-7: Go the Distance
- July 8-14: Rock the Lifestyle
- July15-21: Embrace Adventure
- July 22-28: Nurture Nature
How to Enter:
- Head to Instagram and follow https://www.instagram.com/gsoverseas/.
- Post a photo tagged with #usagsooutdoors that shows how you’re taking on the Girl Scout summer outdoor challenges.
- Like other #usagsooutdoors photos and posts to spread the word about our global Girl Scout activities.
Participants can enter once a day, so get creative and join USAGSO all month long to increase your chances—and, most importantly, get outside!
The challenge will run from July 1 to July 28, 2018, and one winner will be selected weekly starting July 9.
Want more information on #usagsooutdoors? Check out our: Challenge FAQs
Don’t forget to share pics of your adventure on Instagram with the hashtag #usagsooutdoors!
For more great times, check out all the Outdoor badges you can earn as a Girl Scout!
In addition to this short term outdoor challenge, USAGSO has a year long Outdoor Challenge for our overseas members. You can learn more about this other challenge, but visiting the Outdoor Challenge page on our website.