Volunteer with Girl Scouts!
Volunteer with Girl Scouts Overseas!
Introduce girls to experiences that show them they're capable of anything they can imagine.
You'll be their cheerleader, guide and mentor; helping them develop the skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the smiles, the excitement and the memories made—those are the moments you'll share in Girl Scouting.
Online Registration Tips & Tricks:
- If you are a current member, please register through your online MyGS account.
- If you are transferring from a stateside council to overseas, please complete this form before registering.
- For members based in Singapore, please contact us before starting your registration.
- Always use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browser.
- Do not hit the back arrow, this can cause an error.
- If you are just registering as an adult member, leave the troop number popup box empty.
- In the opportunity catalog: if you do not see your troop listed, select "unsure" and then tell us what troop, community, and position you want in the box that will popup upon the selection of unsure.
- For error messages: please take a screenshot of the message and contact us right away. Very important-- do not start over, this will cause additional errors.
- If you are paying with a U.S. credit card, you will have to enter the state again after the country selection.